Our vision and Values are at the heart of everything we do.
These guiding principles reach all our employees and contractors.
Our Vision is to be an Industry leader; providing commitment and
empowerment to our people, delivering excellent service and outstanding
solutions to our customers.
1. Safety and WellBeing
5. Innovation and Continuous improvement
Our Focus areas
• Leaders are trained and genuinely committed to improve safety.
• All incidents are reported,investigated and learnings shared.
• All our employees are actively involved in all areas of safety management.
• All our employees see and manage risks in the workplace.
• Behaviour aligned with our values is expected and actively encouraged.
• Safety is about people – not numbers. The policies,standards, programs and targets we set are important, and will help to improve our performance.
• Protecting, promoting and enhancing the health and wellbeing of our people is as vital as protecting their safety.
• We are progressing on our journey toward a zero harm culture, where everyone knows that they make a difference and where all employees and contractors have the knowledge, competence and desire to work safely.
• We promote Safety Leadership among our teams.
• EJ Electrical Integral Model of Safety components are:
- Company Culture
- Management System
Quality, Health and Safety, and Environment
- ISO 9001 certification for over 21 years
- In the last year we have achieved accreditation to AS/NZ 4801 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and ISO 14001– Environmental
- Management Systems.
- Our integrated Management System (IMS) serves to formalise the policies, processes and operating standards that will apply to EJ Electrical, its employees and contractors